PLEASE HELP US TO HELP YOU
- Mondays are our busiest day – if something can wait please try later in the week.
- The phone may be busy at peak periods eg from 8.30am to 9.00am each morning and again from 12:30-1.30pm. Please be patient – don’t blame the receptionist!
- Request home visits before 11.00am these are specifically for our housebound patients so please try to attend surgery whenever possible.
- Remember one appointment is for one person only – if you think you may need longer than 10 minutes please ask the receptionist for advice.
- Please inform us if, for any reason, you are unable to keep an appointment with any member of the practice team. Try to give us as much notice as possible.
- Inform us of any change in your address or circumstances and make sure we have an up-to-date telephone number.
We welcome your views on the services we provide. If you have any queries, comments, constructive suggestions or criticisms, our practice manager would like to hear from you.